Password Expiration on Windows take home devices:
If you are experiencing an issue where you receive a message that your password has expired on a Polk County Public School device, please following the instructions below to resolve the issue.
- Take the device to a PCPS school site (The BusWiFi locations will not work, it must be a school site).
- Get close enough to a building that you can connect to the PCPS-Secure network (This should occur automatically). You do not need to get out of the car, but you do need attach to the network and reboot the device in order to get the policy updated.
- With the device powered on, REBOOT the device using the button located in the bottom right hand corner, shutting the device down or putting the device to sleep will not work:
- Once the device reboots, it should clear the change password message and you will be able to login. If this does not work, repeat the reboot step until it does.
La contraseña se caduca en las computadoras que se han prestado:
Si tiene un problema en el que recibe un mensaje de que su contraseña ha caducado en una computadora/iPad de la Escuela Pública del Condado de Polk, siga las instrucciones a continuación para resolver el problema.
- Lleve la computadora a un sitio escolar de PCPS (las ubicaciones de BusWiFi no funcionarán, debe ser un sitio escolar).
- Acérquese lo suficiente a un edificio que pueda conectarse a la red PCPS-Secure (esto debería ocurrir automáticamente).
- Con la computadora encendida, REINICIE la computadora usando el botón ubicado en la esquina inferior derecha, apagar la computadora o ponerla en suspensión no funcionará: VEA FOTO ARRIBA
- Una vez que la computadora se reinicie, debería borrar el mensaje de cambio de contraseña y podrá iniciar sesión. Si esto no funciona, repita el paso de reinicio hasta que lo haga.
Yearbooks have not arrived yet. I will be collecting money for the yearbooks on your students designated dates for classroom item pickups:
5th– May 22nd 9-11
K- May 26th 9-11
1st– May 26th 1-3
2nd- May 27th 9-11
3rd– May 27th 1-3
4th– May 28 9-11
Yearbooks are$20.00 cash only. Once yearbooks arrive at Churchwell, I will contact parents with a pick up date. If parents need to talk to me you can give them my phone number as well 8635461510.
Drive thru Farewell pick up & drop off procedures
Everyone will need to wear masks. Please remember we will continue to follow guidelines at all times.
Below are the dates that families will bid you farewell for the summer.
- Students & parents will not exit their vehicles. They will enter the car loop. The name will be radioed to the teacher, and other drop off areas. This will give teacher(s) an opportunity to prepare students belonging.
- Vehicle will stop at cones in the following order to return CES items
# 10 – Yearbooks (if applicable)
# 9 – Library books (if applicable) (C. Skiles, Sampson)
# 8 – Devices (if available) (Belch, Skiles)
# 1 – 7 designated for teachers (K, 4th & 5th students will go to their HR teachers only. Partners are together in all other grades where it applies).
The only grade level turning in devices will be 5th grade on Friday, May 22, 2020. All other grade level will need to keep their devices to use for summer learning.
|All Pre – Ks & ESE (Separate class)||5/22||1:00 – 3:00|
|First||5/26||1:00 – 3:00|
|Second||5/27||9:00 – 11:00|
|Third||5/27||1:00 – 3:00|
|Fourth||5/28||9:00 – 11:00|
How to Log into ClassLink on a Home Device
1. From your personal laptop or desktop click on the following link. This will direct you to the log in page for Student – ClassLink https://launchpad.classlink.com/mypolk Students will put in their username and password. (username is WITHOUT @mypolkschools.net)
2. Students should see a page like the one below when they have logged in. Click on Teams Online to open Teams where students will chat and work online with their teachers.
3. After clicking on Teams Online, you will be prompted to sign in. This one DOES require the entire student email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You will be prompted to sign in for a 2nd time. This one DOES require the entire student email email@example.com and password, then click Sign in
5. After students have logged in, they should be able to see all of their classes within Teams
Distance Learning – A Message From The Superintendent
Answering Your Distance Learning Questions
- Orientation for parents and studentscome meet your new teacher for the 2019-2020 school year! Bring in your school supplies! Thursday, […]
- Churchwell Elementary is WTSP Channel 10 School of the weekChurchwell Elementary was named WTSP Channel 10 School of the week! To see the full news articles […]
- Volunteer InformationPlease visit the District volunteer webpage for more information on how to become a volunteer: […]
- CONGRATULATIONSTo our 2019-2020 Teacher of the Year – Mrs. Skiles, Media Specialist AND our School Related […]
- Supply listPlease click the button below for the most updated supply list. Supply List […]